Saturday, May 19, 2012

Flashback #1

(Nicki's POV)
"You having fun, kid?" Wayne asked, obviously drunk. I cocked my head to the side and responded with a quick "yes." He got the message and went back to join the rest of the Young Money/Cash Money family. They looked like they were having a good time. Me, I couldn't bring myself to it. I scurried away from the group, not wanting to be a Debby downer and found a nice seat in the corner side eyeing everyone. Then there he was. Light skin complexion. Curly Afro. Golden hazel eyes. He was the reason I wasn't feeling my best tonight. I took out my barbie berry, to look like i was busy. Little did I know, he took a seat right across from me. Great, just what I needed. *Onika, tonight is not the night to make a fool out of yourself* I wish Martha wasn't in my head right now. She's Roman's mom, not mines. He saw that I was in deep thought. "Is this seat taken?" He already knew the answer to that question. Why does he do that? "No. You can stay if you want to." A smile creeped upon his face, showing his pearly whites that was to die for. "Whats so funny?" "Its funny how you are over in this corner like you're the ugly girl that didn't get picked to be dance with at prom." A rolled my eyes like I was really hurt, but I wasn't. "I feel like it. I wanna dance, but I'm not that good of a dancer." "No prob, I like to teach." I winked at him. He took one last sip of henny from his glass, reached for my hand and lead me to the dance floor.
***
"Ouch!" I accidently stepped on his foot with my red bottom heels. "I told you I suck at dancing. Sorry!" I looked down, because he probably thought I was a cluts. He lifted my chin up with his thub, causing me to look into his eyes. "Aubrey, please. You do have a girlfriend." "I'm sorry, its just you're so precious." "#pauz." "What? Why?" "Because Precious is a big girl." Weboth laughed at the same time. "I'll get my kiss from you one of these days Miss Minaj." "Maybe when you loose your little girlfriend." I looked up at him and he gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before turning around to leave to get back to his girlfriend, Rihanna. I could feel her green eyes burning a hole in my back. I don't know why, but I get the feeling she doesn't like me. Why is she starng at me like that? He kissed me. Plus she has the guy that I'm secretly love. No. I don't love Drake, he's my brother. *Bitch, stop lying to yourself! You want ze zick!* I watched them walk out hand and hand. Soon after I got in my benz and headed home too. *Aubrey, I do love you. I'm IN love with you!*


3 comments:

  1. Lmfao At Nicki Stepping On drakes Foot while they were dancing. Nd awww there soo Adorable. But seriously Rhiannas gottuh goo.
    Please posst soon!

    ReplyDelete