Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chapter 5: Take care (SNEAK PEAK)

(3rd Person POV)
Nicki's eyes soon began to water again. She stood up tall, even though her pride was crushed. She stared Drake right in the eye before grabbing her things. Nicki quickly darted for the exit. Drake swiftly grabbed her wrist. "Onika wait!" Drake cried. "Let me go Aubrey. Why didn't you tell me this earlier? Now I'm over here looking stupid and shit. Fuck for? She obvisously wants your jewish ass back!" Nicki spat. "Onika, listen I don't want her stalker-ish ass. Baby all I want is you and only you." "Yeah whatever Drake. Let me go, fuck." Nicki squirmed from Drake's grip on her wrist. "Onika..." His voice trailed. Nicki turned around to Rihanna. "And for you miss bitch!" Nicki slapped Rihanna.
Author's comments: Sorry for the cliffy :)
soooooo. . .  comment and tell me whatcha think !

4 comments:

  1. Damn it if you don't stop with the cliffys! And drake should have told her cuz now Nicki look like a fool and I'm so glad she smacked rihanna but is she gonna retaliate? That is the Question

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU BEDDA POST TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn...Rihanna needs to back the fk up.
    #Dricki

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Rihanna needs 2 get outta the picture immediately! Nicki can't leave Drake tht quick, she needs 2 listen 2 his side of the story more! Post soon!

    ReplyDelete