Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chapter 5: Take care

(3rd Person POV)
Nicki's eyes soon began to water again. She stood up tall, even though her pride was crushed. She stared Drake right in the eye before grabbing her things. Nicki quickly darted for the exit. Drake swiftly grabbed her wrist. "Onika wait!" Drake cried. "Let me go Aubrey. Why didn't you tell me this earlier? Now I'm over here looking stupid and shit. Fuck for? She obvisously wants your jewish ass back!" Nicki spat. "Onika, listen I don't want her stalker-ish ass. Baby all I want is you and only you." "Yeah whatever Drake. Let me go, fuck." Nicki squirmed from Drake's grip on her wrist. "Onika..." His voice trailed. Nicki turned around to Rihanna. "And for you miss bitch!" Nicki slapped Rihanna. "Nicki . . . NICKI!" Drake said trying to get Nicki off of Rihanna. But Nicki wasn't having it. She pimped slapped Rihanna, busted her lip and gave her a swollen jaw. "Next time yo' bitch ass know not to fuck around with me or my man!" Nicki barked. When she was done beating Rihanna's ass, lastly she spit on her. "Yeah hoe, I spit on hoes!" And with that, Nicki walked off and headed to a place to clear her head, her bestfriend's house (Lauren/Lil' Wayne's girlfriend)
***
Nicki parked her car. She looked her self in the car mirror. Her face was painted with grey cry streaks. She put on some concealer to hide her puff eyes. Then she got out hte car, locked the doors and Knocked on Lauren's door. Lauren opened the door. and let Nicki in. She already knew what was wrong, because Wayne called & told Lauren what happend in the studio. "Nicki, are you okay?" "Lori why didn't he tell me he used to date that bitch!?!" "Nic, he knew you would overreact. he only wanted what was best for you, which was not telling you." "Yeah, okay I get that, but still. I looked so stupid beating her ass. And when I was done, I kinda spit in her face." Nicki said looking down. "Nic! (Rolling on the floor laughing, you did NOT!?!?! (Tries to catch her breath)" "Yeah I did (Chuckles)" "WOW! Okay , bottom line do what you think is right" "Thanks Lauren." Nicki gave Lauren a hug and headed to her apartment.
(Back at the YMCMB Studio)

"Yo Nicki smacked the dog shit outta Ole'Girl"Wayne said Pointing at Rihanna's face. Drake placed his face in his hands while sitting in the rolling chair. He wanted nothing to do with Rihanna. "Hell yeah son! And to top it off, Nic spit on Riri!(Rolling, laughing)" 40 said trying to catch his breath. "Yall need to chill. Nic must hate me." Drake huffed. "Look, I know Barbie. She stubborn as hell and it might take some time, but Nic could never hate you. Trust me." Wayne said reassuring Drake. "Yeah man."  40 added in. "Well maybe you should forget about her and get back with me." Rihanna said batting her eyelashes, trying to look cute. "Girl back the fuck up. I want nothing to do with you. You ruined my relationship with Nicki." "Whatever Aubrey. What we had was much better and you know it. We were closer than close. Don't you want that back baby?" Rihanna said putting his hands on Drake's back. "Robyn, get off me. Look I'm not gonna lie, what we had was ok. But you were so crazy and you stil are. You looking hella desperate coming at my workplace, trynna get back with me. I've moved on and I strongly believe you should too." Drake said grabbing his keys and getting up. "Take care Rihanna." Drake walked right out the door.
"Well 40, you looking kinda good." Rihann said winking at 40. "Damn hoe you bounce back fast!" 40 yelled. "Fuck outta here!" Wayne said pushing Rihanna out the door. "Hoes these days!"



Author's comments: So, whatcha think !?!?!?!
Happy now? I posted a new chapter. Ohh, quick question. How old do you guys think I am ? Answer in the comment section and I will post the real answer in a note :)


5 comments:

  1. Lmao! Nicki beat the livin hell outta RiRi! Stupid hoe tryna holla @ 40 now tht Drake wants nonthin 2 do with her ass! I hope Nicki calms down & 4gives Drake, thts his past, SHE is his present & FUTURE! I BELIEVE IN DRICKI! :) POST SOON! & I think u are 14, juss guessin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 or 15?? anywho...Great chapter. Rihanna's ass got BEAT! Damn Nicki! Nicki and Drake belong together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this story
    And nicki beat her ass real good and spit on her lol
    Post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao nicki beat rihanna ass then she spit on her lmao and not with lauren laughin at but then again i would to. and she need to go somewhere how she gonna try to get with drake AND 40 after she jus got her ass beat look a hot ass mess and im with wayne hoes these days

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Nicki, but honestly, she has no reason to be mad a Drake. He shouldn't have to tell her all the people he has dated in the past, Nicki kinda blew it out of proportion. Anyway, update soon!

    ReplyDelete