Friday, April 20, 2012

Chapter 7: Leaks

*Author's Comments: I changed the title of chapter 7 soooo, yeah just in case you're wondering :) Plusssss s/o to @Barb_TheBAD for giving some good ass advice for my dricki Fiction . Anyways ENJOY . . .



(3rd Person POV)
Its been 2 months since the big fight with Rihanna and Nicki. The Dricki couple have moved past that chapter in their lives and were now on to bigger and better things. Alot can go on in a two month span. Nicki decided on living with Drake in his lofty condo in downton LA. Everything was going great. . . so far.
(Drake POV)
I woke up early, like around 11am. Yeah, when you're living the fast life 11am is early. I turned over on my left side to feel that no one was there. Where's Nicki? She never wakes up before me. I dragged outta bed and made my way to the bathroom. I relieved myself, brushed my teeth, and washed my hands and headed downstairs. I looked in the living room, kitchen and laundry room: No Nicki. Lastly I made my way towards the patio outside. I found her, but why did she seem upset?
(3rd Perosn POV)
Nicki was sitting down in at the patio table, in one of the deck chairs. Drake sat across from her. "Nic, how long you been out here?" You could hear the concern in Drake's voice. "Since six this morning." Nicki said looking past Drake. "Why?" "Look, I don't wanna talk about it." "Okay, whenever you're ready I'm here babe, okay?" "Sure."
***

Drake went back inside their house and locked the patio door behind him. He knew she was hurting, hurting bad, but he didn't know why. Therefore he couldn't fix the problem. He sat on the couch and thought of how he could atleast lighten Nicki's mood. Once a idea pooped into his head, He went back out to the patio. Nicki was still crying. Her face now looking grey, yet still beautiful. "Nic, You know I hate seeing you like this. Come on I something that will cheer you up." Drake said holding Nicki's hands. "Kay. Carry me Aubrey." Nicki whined. "Sure thing ma." Dricki made their way into their master bathroom.


Drake then ran Nicki a romantic bubbly bath to calm her nerves. He put the lavender vanilla scented beads into the tub. Nicki got undress then dipped her little foot into the bath water, to make sure the temperature was just right. Drake took this as his cue to leave when she did get all the way into the tub. "Thank you Drake. You always know how to make me feel good. . .#Pauz." "No #Pauz, I love you." Drake shut the door and laid out on the bed watching canadian football. Nicki drained the bath water, wrapped a pink towel around her and
dried herself off. She put on her under garments, Drake's old t- shirt and some compression shorts. She opened the bathroom door to find Drake sleeping peacefully above the covers in his gym clothes. Nicki snuggled next to Drake. There was still this thing in the back of her mind that mad her so upset, but regulars wouldn't understand. Nicki had to tell someone and that someone was Drake, so she nuged him out of his slumber. "Drake . . ." Nicki's voice trailed off . "I'm up. What is it?" "You wanted to know the reason I was mad right?" This caught Drake's attention, so he sat up, propped on his elbows, facing Nicki. "Right." "Well . . Its this website called NickiDaily who leaked out all my new songs after Roman Reloaded. How could they do this to me. My own Barbz!" Nicki said crying into her pillow. "Shh, Its okay. Lets just take a little break. A little Roman Holiday." "You are so corny Aubrey." Nicki said smiling. "Hey there goes those adorable dimples of yours." "A break sounds nice, don't cha' think? "Indeed I do."Comment Please :)


No comments:

Post a Comment