Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chapter 6: I'm glad you came

(3rd person POV)
Nicki laid her purse down on the glass table in the living room. She was so ashamed at the way she acted. Nicki headed upstairs to take a shower. After the shower, Nicki put on her jammies.
 

She then climbed into her pink kingsize bed. She could slowly feel herself falling asleep.
***
Nicki woke up to the sound of her phone vibrating on the nightstand. She rolled over to pick up her barbieberry to see who was calling. The caller id said Drake. Nicki hesitated to pick up the phone.
Nicki: Hello?
Drake:Yeah, Nic hey.

Nicki: Aubrey?
Drake: Yeah.

Nicki: Oh.
Drake: All you can say is oh?

Nicki: I don't date people that don't tell me about their exes.
Drake: So we don't date?
Nicki: Nope
Deep in Nicki's soul, she knew she was lying. She could never stop loving Drake. Little did Nicki know, they were really meant to be together.
Drake: I'm coming over so you can say that in my face.
Nicki: Fine
Drake: (Chuckles) Bye
Nicki: (Click)

***
(Drake POV)
I looked myself over in the car mirror. I need to look good for my girl. Scratch that, my WOMAN. Only god knows how much I love Onika. I know what she said over the phone wasn't true. She needs to realize I'm a good guy and I'm not gonna hurt her. This is my only chance my one shot.
(3rd Person POV)

Drake knocked on Nicki's front door 3 times. About a minute later Nicki answered the door and let Drake in. They sat down on the couch. Drake started the conversation. "Nicki look-" "No Drake, you listen to me. I'm so sorry for overeacting like you knew I would. Lauren told me everything. I'm trying to work on that. I just didn't want Rihanna to take you away from me. I love you too much." Nicki said putting her head down. A smile formed on Drake's lips, exposing his pearly whites. He then lifted Nicki's chin, causing her to look up. "Baby girl, is that what is was? You didn't want to loose me?" Nicki nodded her head. Drake let out a chuckle. "That can never happen. You hear me? NEVER. She has absolutely nothing on you Onika and you really mean it? You love me, because its funny I love you too." "Really Aubrey?" Nicki said, letting out a single tear. Drake wiped the tear off her cheek. "Deadass."
"Aubrey, I'm glad you came."
"Me too Onika, me too."



3 comments:

  1. Awwwww! Dricki is soooo cute. Good Chap. Post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww! She finally forgave him! They are the cutest! Post soon! :)

    ReplyDelete