Thursday, April 5, 2012

Interlude

Beautiful. That's what he is. His eyes are a honey hazel. His hair smelled like coca if you have gotten as close to him as I have. How could something so beautiful and perfect slip away from my fingers like that? Oh, God I have to get him back. He is apart of me. There is no way he doesn't love me back. Okay, He said that we broke up, because I was so called "crazy" ?!?!? I am not crazy. I just know what I want. He is what I want. We were meant to be together. I will kill to have him again. That's exactly what I plan to do if I find out he's dating someone else. Oh No ! I just found out him and . . . . Nicki Minaj are dating. How the hell did this happen? That barbie hoe?!?!? How can he dump me for that fake plastic piece of TRASH. Ohh My work shall be easy. But I need a plan. A plan to . . . Get rid of her. Drake wants me, Not Nicki. And I, Rihanna will kill Onika Tanya Maraj


Author's comments: My interludes are not gonna be that long, but next time I'll make them longer. Okay? Okay. Likeeee dnt forget to comment !!! S/o to Miss Minaj for being the 1st person following me (:Follow me on twitter @HarajukuMikki 

3 comments: