Sunday, April 15, 2012

Interlude

(Rihanna POV)

I pulled the covers off my sore body and looked my self in the mirror. Damn, that bitch fucked me up really bad. I ran my fingers over the raw scars on my face. I then took off my clothes and stepped into the shower to feel relieved.
I got dre
ssed
I fixed my hair and applied some makeup to cover up the pain that bitch caused me in the studio the other day.
I don't care what anyone thinks. I'm not gonna give up on me and Aubrey's love. I know deep down in my heart he still wants me. Yeah, I know I messed up by thinking he was fucking around, but he wasn't. I won't give up. I never will. I need him to come back to me. He was the best thing I ever had. I'm still madly in love with him. I need him he completes me. And as for Onika, bitch yours is coming. . . . . VERY SOON !

4 comments:

  1. Damn, Rihanna is crazy. She needs to like fk off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooowwww
    Rhianna is a damn stalker and a lunatic
    Nic should fuck her up again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rihanna needs 2 juss go already! I'm sick of tht chick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sometimes hard to hate her because even though she is awful in this story, I lover her in real life. But in this story she needs to back off!

    ReplyDelete